Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The X-Ray

Finally got into the hospital today for the X-ray. We still don’t know anything. The doc has to look at the pictures and decide what is wrong if anything and what are next move is.

I’ve googled X-ray pictures of hips trying to see if there was anything just blatantly wrong but I can’t seem to see anything. A lot of the x-rays I have found are also for an adult and Kamille’s hips do not appear to be as developed.

Kam was very laid back during the whole thing. I’m anxious to find out what the problem is. I just want to know and get it fixed.









1 comment:

Wendyness said...

Hey bud I hope everything turns out OK with Kam. It's good that she's visiting a doctor now.
Other than that, it's a little weird to see photos of your daughter's crotch...albeit in X-ray form...posted in a public forum.
I mean, I'm not saying anything. Just saying.
:)